Hello

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Pob, markus, nickking, Ancodia

SnowLeopardess

Hello

Post by SnowLeopardess »

Hello to all. I had been a fan of 808 a long time ago, but put the CD away. I decided to give their new stuff a try and I regained my love for them!! I'm glad to see there are others who love their music as well. Hope to chat with some of you!

markus

Post by markus »

Welcome aboard, which CD did you use to own? Which one did you get now?

David

Post by David »

Welcome a bord!

Welcome to the global world of 808 State!!

I am in Rochester, NY-not too far from you.

Maybe by 2013 808 will get into the Rock'n'roll hall of fame in Cleveland :wink:

Mark

Post by Mark »

Howdo,

Glad to see another 808 fan join the ranks.

mr egg

Post by mr egg »

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Does it count if your a 3egg3 fan ? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

SnowLeopardess

Post by SnowLeopardess »

I don't remember which album it was, but it had to be around 1990 or so. I love Outpost Transmission and I'm in the process of getting the other CDs. And David, I would definitely make the trip to Cleveland to see the induction to the Hall of Fame!! :wink: I thought I had clicked to watch this thread, but I never got an email. I'll have to try again.