The Warehouse Project: 24 Nov 06 - Massonix / LFO / Autechre

Discuss 808 State and related.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

The Minnin Trapper

The Warehouse Project: 24 Nov 06 - Massonix / LFO / Autechre

Post by The Minnin Trapper »

Looks excellent troops - some crackin line-ups. looking into coming down for P.E. and / or U.R. nights.

Anybody know anything about the venue good or bad - The Old Brewery, Strangeways (Formerly Boddingtons)?

http://www.thewarehouseproject.com/
nickking

Post by nickking »

Damn good question, but I'm probably going to be up for Autechre on 24th November, so you'll have probably experienced it first with P.E. - let me know! 8)
nickking

Post by nickking »

nickking wrote:Damn good question, but I'm probably going to be up for Autechre on 24th November, so you'll have probably experienced it first with P.E. - let me know! 8)
There's a rumour going round that Massonix and LFO have been added to the 24th November date... I'm not on the e-mail list for the Warehouse Project, so I can't confirm either of these... :)
markus

Post by markus »

The Massonix rumour is now rumoured to be true :)
Moving this to 808 forum.
nickking

Post by nickking »

Tickets available here, btw - the Steve Lawler gig is seperate (i.e. different tickets, so bear that in mind)! :P

The old Boddy's brewery, btw (with thanks to Ancodia, and for those that don't know the geography of that part of Manchester - like me! :P ) is opposite the MEN Arena (away from the City Centre/Victoria Station).

Now to sort out travel/hotel for a Friday night... That *might* mean another half day off - damn... :P
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

My flight's booked, just as well this isn't until the end of November. Can only just afford this as I have to miss the 2-Grahams gig in Amsterdam. Have agreed to visit Agent Arnold when it converges with my mates birthday around St Patrick's next year!

John
nickking

Post by nickking »

Ancodia wrote:My flight's booked, just as well this isn't until the end of November. Can only just afford this as I have to miss the 2-Grahams gig in Amsterdam. Have agreed to visit Agent Arnold when it converges with my mates birthday around St Patrick's next year!

John
Have you? Does he know yet? :D
markus

Post by markus »

nickking wrote:
Ancodia wrote:My flight's booked, just as well this isn't until the end of November. Can only just afford this as I have to miss the 2-Grahams gig in Amsterdam. Have agreed to visit Agent Arnold when it converges with my mates birthday around St Patrick's next year!

John
Have you? Does he know yet? :D
Nope, he doesn't!
Ancodia

Post by Ancodia »

I have AGREED with the half dozen or so Irish Drunks I'll be with, to trail Markus out on the town with us. Didn't mean to frighten Markus there, I'll wait until he's a passenger in a car I'm driving for that!

John
markus

Post by markus »

Ancodia wrote:I have AGREED with the half dozen or so Irish Drunks I'll be with, to trail Markus out on the town with us. Didn't mean to frighten Markus there, I'll wait until he's a passenger in a car I'm driving for that!

John
Don't know what's more frightening! :D
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

This looks a fantastic venue with mega acts. Am very tempted to see Massonix and also another personal fave Spooky on the 8th Dec. Funnily enough I'll be working about 300metres from Boddys over Xmas so its on my doorstep as well, lovely.
nickking

Post by nickking »

Full details of the night:

SEQUENCE: THE WAREHOUSE SESSIONS PT2
24th November 2006

DOORS: 10:00pm till 06:00am
ENTRY: £15 TICKETS

Special Guests: -
Autechre - LIVE (Warp Records)
LFO - LIVE (Warp Records)
Surgeon (Counterbalance, Downwards, Tresor)
Massonix - LIVE (Skam)
Rob Hall (Skam)
Daz Quayle (SCSI-AV)
Mark Turner (Sequence)
Computer Controlled Djs (Sequence)

The Old Brewery (formerly Boddingtons), Strangeways, Manchester, UK
Next to M.E.N. Arena and Victoria Station

Advance Tickets: 0161 832 1111 / http://www.ticketline.co.uk

Join our mailing list: HERE
For more info on all things Computer Controlled go to: http://www.computercontrolled.co.uk
Contact us: info@computercontrolled.co.uk
SteveC

Post by SteveC »

Just ordered mine, now to find out if Spooky are playing live or just DJing on the 8th Dec, should be live if so thats another one to book. Love it.
nickking

Post by nickking »

Flyer here:

Last edited by nickking on 16 Feb 2010 23:32, edited 2 times in total.
ComputerControlled

Post by ComputerControlled »

alright everybody, gerald is playin the first party in october too...

here's the flyer...