That Just Happened: High strangeness and the real x-files

Discuss non-musical topics that are not related to 808 State or music.

Moderators: Ancodia, Pob, markus, nickking

SPW

Re: That Just Happened: High strangeness and the real x-file

Post by SPW »

nickking wrote:Until you actually catch the guy "in the act", it's all circumstantial...

So, absolutely no proof whatsoever, and it's your guesswork only - i.e. the guy upstairs could be doing sweet f.a....

8)
Disagree. Circumstantial would be just hearing noises on the floor above you.

If the person on the floor above you is dragging equipment around pacing your position followed by a physical effect like ringing in the ears and pain in the jaw area then it is "suspect activity" not just circumstantial.

If I can take reliable readings of microwaves directed at me than that's pretty good evidence.
SPW

Post by SPW »

Electronic Harassment Show on Coast To Coast AM 8)
08-26-13

First Half: Dr. John Hallwill discuss his work with thousands of victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control. For years he and his patients have claimed that CIA/NSA technology has been used to track, intimidate, and even read the thoughts of people across the US.
SPW

Post by SPW »

Peep cam footage from the room above:

The bottom image looks like some sort of electric cables. The top image confirms the black male suspect on the floor above me.
SPW

Post by SPW »

In conclusion I started messing with the dude on the floor above me and he was getting paranoid and I abruptly moved out. I didn't even have to put down a deposit on a new place.

I would move to one side of the room you could hear the person above me dragging equipment pacing my position. And then I would move to the other side of the room and you could hear equipment dragging pacing my position. I did this over and over again and when I moved to the front door to exit the flat you could hear him quickly put the equipment away and then exit his floor and walk down the stairs.

This would happen over and over again like the person wasn't acting out of malice but instructed to do so and following protocol. The funny this is once the guy got past my door going down the stairs I would open it and charge and then retreat and the person would just give a blank stare. If I charged with a weapon the FBI agent/ harasser would have pulled out a gun and shot me in self defense.

I believe the purpose of this activity was provocation. Instead of the FBI rubbing someone out like in organized crime they use coersion/ harassment tactics. This is either to put someone who is viewed as a threat away or to legally rub someone out.

In the Boston bombing one of the people thought to be connected was fatally shot by an FBI agent who panicked when the person being questioned was in kick arse mode.

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-changes-story ... 32404.html

If you read the article the FBI can't get its story right.

From my experience and I hate to say this about the US, the country I grew up in, some of these mass shootings you see on the news and terrorist bust and even terrorist attacks on foreign soil may have intel involvement. You'd hate to believe that about "freedom & democracy USA" but unfortunately that's the rotten system we live under.

Lets take the Navy yard mass shooter for example:

"According to CBS News, Alexis described hearing voices and feeling as though he was being followed. He also reported to police that people were sending “microwave vibrations into his body,” depriving him of sleep."

I was being hit while going to bed. It's entirely possible the Navy yard shooter recently in the news was a victim of electronic harassment and was being hit with microwaves.

I knew part of the harassment was to create sleep deprivation and agitation but I do not believe in violence and did not fall into an FBI trap.

What I'm going to do now is basically nothing. I'm hoping more and more of this activity will continue and more and more people will be abused and targeted. I want the US to suffer more embarrassments, scandals and look bad. If news of this breaks then that will be icing on the cake with all the NSA garbage.

President Obama was made to look foolish by Vladimir Putin over Syria. Kudos for being the first Black prez but the guy is a clueless and gutless person. First you looked like a fool of PRISM and Edward Snowden and now you look like a monkey in chief over Syria. :D 8) Hopefully he's ruined Hillary Clinton's chances of being elected. :)
SPW

Post by SPW »

Okay, I figured out who was behind it. TR-909 progressive house snare drum roll build up.....

"The FBI’s Behavioral Analysis Unit"
SPW

Post by SPW »

SPW wrote:My Googlesites alien page I posted here has been pulled down funnily enough after filing a report to British intelligence.

Home page – SIS (MI6)
https://www.sis.gov.uk/‎

Right after I filed a report with the above it was pulled.

You can see here:

http://sites.google.com/site/topsecretresearch/
I found out the Google Sites page was pulled because an alien illustration was copyrighted by Alien Jigsaw. A web site that is no longer because of cyber stalking. Reporting to M16 had nothing to do with it.

Who killed the Alien Jigsaw?

After a detailed explanation of what we had endured during this ordeal was published, our stalker, obviously overwhelmed with guilt, walked into their local police station and had a "breakdown" in the lobby. In the end, no action was taken against our stalker, even though they chose their victim's birthday as the day to act out their supposed "breakdown." If that were not bad enough, in an astonishing turn of events, our stalker then claimed they were the one being stalked. It didn't stop there, unfortunately.

Text of the received notice:
Spawned from ticket: 8-4272000001052
Original ticket Date: Jun 03, 2013 07:53 (60m old)
is fast track user: No
has_uploaded_file: No
UI language: en
first name: K
last name: Wilson
company name: Puzzle Publishing
country or region: US
represented copyright holder: self
chilling effects: http://www.chillingeffects. org/notice.cgi?sID=983430
========================================
group: 0
copyright work description:
This is a copyrighted version of "Introduction to Kay Wilson" originally published on The Alien Jigsaw Web site and COPYRIGHTED. It is not authorized to be published elsewhere on the Internet. Additionally, the IMAGE is also in violation of copyright.
Mrs. Wilson is being cyber stalked and all of her research has been removed due to death threats. No authorization to reproduce any information from The Alien Jigsaw Web site is authorized or has ever been authorized. Our copyright reads: Copyright ©1993-2013 Alien Jigsaw. All Rights Reserved. The Alien Jigsaw, Merging Realities, Between Two Lies, I Forgot What I Wasn't Supposed To Remember, and the "Puzzle Piece Logo" are trademarks of Puzzle Publishing. Puzzle Publishing, USA. It is forbidden to post any of the materials contained on this site to any newsgroup, web site, or any other electronic medium.
copyright work urls:
https://sites.google.com/site/ topsecretresearch/Alien- Images/kay-wilson---tan- skinned-being
infringement urls:
https://sites.google.com/site/ topsecretresearch/Alien- Images/kay-wilson---tan- skinned-being

The electronic harassment part was real and occurred around the same time as K Wilson's cyber stalker. It makes me wonder if something bigger is going on in an effort to censor people.